Hi Guys! The Goose is here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Hello all, Vic arrived early this morning around 8am. NOPE I was dressed and ready and he did call ... sorry Marty
default_wub.png
: . It has been a wonderful visit and we have talked non stop from 8am to now 8pm :new_shocked:

First we had coffee and fresh muffins for breakfast. No waffles here. We talked for quite bit, Shain and he looked at guns and knives and then we had lunch and saw the horses. They were very good, especially Missy. WEnt out at 4pm and cleaned stalls, put the kids to bed, and talked some more.

THEN we came back in and talked some more
default_yes.gif
: I made a nice roast beef dinner just now and we talked some more! He is staying tonite in my pretty guest room. And then I imagine tomorrow we'll talk some more. Gotta watch Bones and House in a bit but honest folks we are having such a wonderful visit and I am totally spoiling him he says.

But ladies..doesn't he deserve it? SO...tomorrow we'll take some pictures and I'll share. Vic will get on in a bit and say hi :saludando: .

Deb,

Thats so great that he is visiting you. I wish he would swing by my place. Sounds like he is having a great time.Tell him "hi" from me.

Sandy

[SIZE=14pt]Sounds like he is haveing a great road trip! You go Vic![/SIZE]

Lyn

Sounds wonderful, Dimi.

I was just thinking......You know, Vic is going about this ALL WRONG. He has been visiting mostly the MARRIED women on this Board, so far...... He should be stopping in on the UNmarried ones too! No, really! We already all have something in common with our love of minis -- and animals in general, then there's the added PLUS.
default_wink.png
:

MA

Hey, you just give that man a hug from all of us West Coasters that won't get a visit ok! A big squishy one!!!

Big hug from me, too! I am soooo glad that this road trip is turning out so great. I'd say once in a lifetime, but I bet if Vic decided to do it again, it would be just as great. How about writing about your travels...

Stacye

So neat to hear of his travels! I hope your weather up there was as nice as ours was! Have a good night
default_smile.png

But did you wear a thong????????

and Debi, make sure he gets out his list and you guys go over it ok?

Isn't he just as adorable and sweet as he is on the forum?

I miss him already!

Hey MaryAnn made a valid point.

He needs to start visiting some available girls.....hmmmmmmm let's see, who do we know?

I just told Marty in a pm about something else that I wished I had been lurking on the Back Porch when all this started with Vic. You all seemed to be having so much fun. He had to pass right by my exit in Knoxville on his way from Marty's on his way up North. And I am a widow and just his age :risa_suelos:
default_wink.png
:

I just told Marty in a pm about something else that I wished I had been lurking on the Back Porch when all this started with Vic. You all seemed to be having so much fun. He had to pass right by my exit in Knoxville on his way from Marty's on his way up North. And I am a widow and just his age :risa_suelos:
default_wink.png
:

LOL! Hey, doesn't he have to turn around to get home??? :lol:

MA

This has been a long, long day but one of the best in many months. Other than for one short TV program the talking has been pretty much none stop all day long. Our girl has a realy magical farm and the whole world just revolves around her hollow. The outside world just ceases to exist when you start down the drive of the farm.. We should all be that lucky. I will be heading back to the farm tomorrow and will attempt to cover all the paces I managed to get to.

Vic, I'm so glad you're spending time with Deb! I bet that was a great feeling hug for you! I miss you too. I hope you come back to visit me and Karrel again and give me time to cook for you and show you my silly side. I look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Deb, hug him for me!
default_wub.png
:

Vic, you missed out on trimming hooves here. :lol:

Take care and drive safe my friend.

Sounds like your having a great trip Geese and glad you've been able to meet new friends along your way. Getting to see other farms and minis has to be lots of fun for you. Safe roading.
default_yes.gif
:

Vic,

You had better come visit us on the West Coast next trip :bgrin Fair is fair :aktion033:

Sandy

I agree with Horse Hugs! We're missing out on the West Coast! Sounds like you're having a wonderful trip....so much fun meeting "new" people.

Don't go back home yet Vic, better turn it back around.

You missed meeting one great lady in Judy at Zachary Farms and a lot of others.

Vic was so very mortified when he learned he drove by Judy's @ Zachary Farms. I know he'll post when he gets home. Trust me he plans to travel a bit over the year. You all better get your dibs in with addresses so he can know. Karla he so wanted to stop today but you're at school. He promises we both will come next time.

Shoot..it's me Debs not Vic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back