Hey Marty!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa

Reaction score
I just realized that I haven't seen an Amy update in quite a while. I don't know if I've missed one or you just haven't had time to post one, but I would love to see how beautiful she is looking! Pretty please!
default_wub.png

I second that! I love seeing her as she reminds me of a GS I had as a kid growing up

Hey There Backatcha........

Amy......hmmmmmm wellllllllll, she's a trip. A complete and total trip and spoiled rotten as they come. She's very affectionate and in your face with ball attached to the mouth 24-7. She loves balls, any balls. She has even killed 2 basketballs so far already this year. I need to buy stock in Wilson.

She is a very good doggy and listens quite well, until she sees a cat that needs a treein......or anything else that moves but the good part is that when you call her back she will stop dead in her tracks and give you "that look" like "awwwwwww mawww".

She is full of energy and loves to play ruff n tuff. She's content with Hus and me throwing the ball but when Dan comes home she puts on her game face and the hard core wrestling kicks in. The two of them start at one end of the house and wrestlemania through it while Hus and I are grabbing lamps and holding the breakables for dear life. This goes on every single night soon as Dan gets in the door. This dog ain't no sissy; she's in it for the body slamming hard attack type play. I'm like "Watch out you don't break this and Do you have to do this in here?" Geeze Louise! The day they crashed into the china cabinet I had to take a pill.........I never moved so fast in my life to keep it from tipping over. Kids!

One other cool thing about her is her extremely short hair coat. I've never seen a GSD with a hair coat as tight and short like this.......love it. She's a sweetheart.

Took this a couple nights ago: She's so goofy.

March2409016.jpg

This one is old I think: The fruitcakes being fruitcakes

March2409001.jpg

More fruitcakes

Feb09002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Hey there! Gorgeous dog and such a handsome young man! Thank you for posting them. We all look forward to Amy's funny "adventures" and stuff. Never a dull moment at your home!

God bless,

Joan

Thanks for the update! She is such a cool dog - and very pretty! Both of your "kids" are very good looking! She looks like a real cuddlebug!

Omgoodness! There's that pretty girl. Hey Marty - tell Daniel that he is in "My Chair" LOL LOL
default_wink.png
default_smile.png

default_new_rofl.gif

but when Dan comes home she puts on her game face and the hard core wrestling kicks in. The two of them start at one end of the house and wrestlemania through it while Hus and I are grabbing lamps and holding the breakables for dear life.
default_new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back