hey, i need a lil help...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyboi09

Reaction score
Well, im putting together the Open Mini Show, in our county this year because no one has stepped up to do it in a while, I am wanting to add some donkey and mule classes to our show. I would like to at least have a mini donk and mule halter class, and driving classes for each also. I dont think we will have too many entries as the mini donkeys arent as popular in our area as of yet. Would it be ok to let jennys and jacks show in the same halter class or should i break them up and have a best of show doneky. Same question for the molly and john mules, should i break them up too?

On the driving classes , i was thinking of havening a sepreate class for each breed, then add a class for the double hitched animals as well.

I just wanted to get your opinions and suggestions. I'm open to any ideas, as im not so sure how do organize this part of the show.

Thanks

Will

Hi there...are you concerned about the Jennys & Jacks not getting along or LOL...maybe liking each other too much?

If that is the case...they are all individuals with different personalities. Donkeys are very docile...but I am sure if I put my girls in with a Jack....sparks would fly
default_rolleyes.gif
: But those are my girls and they are not use to shows or being around other donks.

I wish I could help more...but I don't know the first thing about shows.

Good for you though...taking it on to introduce donkeys in the show. They will be a big hit. Everyone loves donkeys
default_wub.png
: Hang on...I am sure there is more advise here
default_yes.gif
: Teri

Latest posts

Back