He's Here........He's Here.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soggy Bottom Ranch

Reaction score
I can't even stand the excitment! I bought a 37" WCMHR mini gelding, at least a couple months ago, and everytime we'd schedule to make the trip to get him something came up to cancel it! Hubby finally left Wisconsin friday evening with his brother at 6:30 pm, drove all the way down to Tennessee to get him, and they just pulled in the yard with my guy at 12:15 a.m. (sunday)!!!!! And I have to say, the pictures of this boy just didn't do him justice..........he's absolutely beautiful! I can't stand it...........I can't wait to take him driving!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
: I will take some photos tomorrow, and post them here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can imagine how exciting that is. I pick my little man up on the 20th Feb, and the anticipation is killing me!

Post pics as soon as you can!

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of him!! Shopping (and buying) IS exciting!! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Congrates!

I have been ansiously awaiting my 2 awsome arrivals!! One's in KY the other is in WI! Trying to get it figured out "when & how and who" to get them to my place has been the biggest headache! I will just be so relieved when I do finally get them here!! I envy you!!
default_wub.png
:

Here he is, Heavens Lucky Star, a.k.a. Steady Eddie! Not a nice photo, he's so much prettier in person! It's very windy here, and I was in part of the loafing shed, trying to stay out of the wind. He's better than I had hoped for, and I can't wait for spring to see him shed out! I enjoy driving the larger minis, and he's going to be alot of fun! He's used to doing public events, so he's going to be a nice driving horse for me.

P1073488.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Congrats. Geri!! How exiting! :aktion033: He is very pretty - more pictures please![/SIZE]

Lori :saludando:

Geri

He's beautiful!! I can hardly wait to see him shed out... Congrats!

Congratulations on your handsome new gelding.Enjoy and have lots of fun driving him. :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

HANDSOME!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
: Can't wait to see some motion pictures of this horse you're dying to drive. Have Fun!!! :bgrin

what a handsome boy! Congrats on the lil man! He's going to be a great driving buddy. Can't wait to see him without his woolies though!!

Latest posts

Back