Heres a fun game

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvf

Reaction score
game

Hopefully i did this right. Someone sent this game to me and it is very addicting.

I have scored just over 1,000. (and it took many trys) LOL.

hehe my highest so far is 400!
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png

Yay i got to 760!!

WOOOHOOO Im up to 917!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be really really bad - i crashed in 200 miles..... i'll keep practicing

532 now I don't feel so bad. I can at least beat Adam
default_smile.png

It's a tricky little thing isn't it
default_wacko.png

OH NO IT IS ADDICTIVE 792 and it starts moving alot faster!

Last edited by a moderator:
RELAX I can't relax with this.

And then my kid walks by and tells me how awful I am.

804 and can't get past it!!!!

I hit 1367 high score so far I like this game. Was getting alittle tired of solitaire and hearts.

LOL, I think i must have tried at least a hundred times to hit that 1,000 mark.... of course not at one sitting
default_wacko.png

But i agree, solitaire does get a little old

912 is the highest I can get and I have to stop or my other half is going to kill me
default_wacko.png

great game!!!! Everyone should try it!!!
default_aktion033.gif

757 so far and I've lost count on how many tries.
default_new_shocked.gif
LOL

It is fun and frustrating to think a little thing like that can get to you.

952 here, and Im ready to scream, so I had to quit for the night.. :DOH!

My highest is STILL 936 AAUUUUUUUGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

I have the nintendo games. I used to have a game called gunsmoke. It was so much fun. You had to run thru town and shoot the bad guys. Then you would shoot at a certain place get a horse, jump on the horse and ride it the rest of the game. When you made it thru town you would end up in the badlands. I really enjoyed that game but boy did my hands start to hurt after awhile. I really am a video game junkie. I have disconnected my Xbox from my TV. I got very hooked on the Tiger Woods golf games. My son in law even came over so I could show him the tricks I had learned on the game then went back and wowed his friends with them.

When I was pregnant with my daughter, who is now 27yo, my brother almost died and had major surgery.

We would literally set all day on the sofa and play space invaders and asteroids. Neither one of us could do much else but sit because I had issues and was pretty much on setdown rest. My sister-in-law would come home at lunch time and fix us lunch. Then come home after work and fix us dinner. The only time we took a break was to watch General Hospital. We were quite the pair.

I lost my brother Thanksgiving night 2006 to a massive heart attack. He was my go to person when I needed any kind of help. I really miss him. I still have 4 brothers but none close by and none I am as

close to. He was truly the glue that help my family together.

So today I can't get past 690 but I'm getting good at smashing the heli head on into the walls. :DOH!

RELAX I can't relax with this.

And then my kid walks by and tells me how awful I am.

ROFLOL!! How relaxing is THAT, to be told how awful you are at your "relaxing" game?
default_laugh.png

I'm not sharing my score-- I keep smashing into the roof from flying too high.
default_rolleyes.gif

I found a website with lots of cute games. There is a real fun one called presidential paintball. You pick your candidate and then play paintball against the rest. First in your own party then agains the other party.

Easy and fun. The website is www.miniclip.com Bunches of free games available.

Latest posts

Back