Here is Bingo Buckeroo's last foal and one of Lauren's new fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
This it the last foal that we will have by Little King's Bingo Buckeroo who we lost in February. This is Lauren's colt out of Little America's Miss Terrific, Little America's Terrific Buckeroo.

tbuckDSC_1187.jpg

And here is a filly that another of Lauren's mares had about a week ago: Little America's Color's Princess

princess_jasmineDSC_1183.jpg
princessDSC_1166.jpg

Only four more to go and I am more than READY to be through with foaling for the year!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Tony, I can just bet that you are looking forward to the end of foaling season. You had alot of beautiful babies this year that also goes with sleepless nights! You must be getting pooped by now!! :new_shocked: . Looking forward in seeing the Grand Finally. :lol: Ya thats it!! You can name your last one Little America's Grand Finally!!
default_smile.png
Has a nice ring to it wouldn't ya say!!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for sharing, I always love seeing your babies!
default_wub.png
:

Joyce :saludando:

SAT

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I just still cannot believe that Gorgeous Guy is gone... still just breaks my heart, he was SO Incredible!!! But it looks like he left you another Great One to carry on his Legacy!!! Beautiful Baby Tony!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!!

Nancy
default_smile.png

This it the last foal that we will have by Little King's Bingo Buckeroo who we lost in February. This is Lauren's colt out of Little America's Miss Terrific, Little America's Terrific Buckeroo.

tbuckDSC_1187.jpg

Are you going to keep any of Bingo's last foals, Tony?

Lucy
I am keeping the few fillies that we still have. Haven't decided about the colts. The one that I would have kept sold right before he died. We ended up with only the one colt this year and have one left from last year. Thanks for asking.

Latest posts

Back