Hello! Iv Missed LB...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aBreeze

Reaction score
LB was accidentally deleted from my Favorites, so I havnt been on for a while. I definitely miss the mini's!

So Iv just been poking around, checking out whats happened. All of this years baby's are precious.
default_wub.png
:

Update: Talulah Belle

Remember this?

IMG_3708.jpg

Well shes definitely taking after her mother! :aktion033: Shes a big girl, right now Im going to say shes 34"... Im hoping and wishing for a perfectly matched team(aka 39")...
default_pray.gif
:

So this is her, March 10, at 9 months old. We were playing dress up :bgrin

Excuse the nasty orangy fluff... holding back from shaving her is the hardest thing Iv done in a long time.

IMG_0219.jpg

Well trying... we finally got our pose.

IMG_0237.jpg

and the show begins!

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

That 4TH picture from the bottom is just to cute for words. All of them are so pretty. I hope she continues to fill your dreams with much more happiness. FLFlyingW

I love the baaby pix of her and she is still just a doll!!

How cute is she!!!! :aktion033: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

She's a doll...!!! :aktion033:

She seems to be very patient to be dressed up like that. Looks like fun fun fun

Thanks for sharing the pictures....she looks really cute in all her dress up hats & ears :bgrin

I DO remember her and I loved her name and her! She is growing up to be an amazing mini! She could double for my Halley! Love the fashion show!

thanks for checking her out! shes such a good girl, if more than a bit of a sass.

ps, the bunny ears were my fav as well

Back