HeeHaw & A Big Hoop Dee Doo to the Winners!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilfoot

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt] :aktion033: [/SIZE] :aktion033: Congratulations to our winners!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=24pt]Iluvwalkers & horse_chick tied in votes for this month's contest.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE]Way to go Donk Lovers....loved the green too
default_wub.png
:

Your prizes are on their way....just pm me your mailing addys (Cara I know yours)

[SIZE=14pt] :aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations you two :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

hehe thanks :bgrin

lol sandy won't have to pay shipping fees for me. i live up the road from her! :new_shocked: :bgrin it was fun can't wait till next year :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]That was fun! lots of cute pictures
default_yes.gif
: . Sandy, i know you were donating A prize for the winner and i am sure you didn't expect a tie...lol...it is very sweet of you to offer 2 prizes but please just give it to horse_chick, i don't want you to have to do 2. it was fun and that's plenty for Tunia and i
default_yes.gif
: . Nikki
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]YAHOOOO :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATS to both of you. All the pictures were really cute. Is anyone thinking of ideas for the next one? THANKS again Sandy for doing this and its so nice of you
default_wub.png
: to offer to give each of the winners a gift. Ce
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Super cute pics! Congrats you guys!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back