HEB Holiday Parade - Houston

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JourneysEnd

Reaction score
Nancy Grizzaffi of the Greater Houston Miniature Horse Club has managed to have minis included in the HEB Holiday parade for the first time in 57 yrs.

This will be televised on Channel 11 in Houston starting at 9 am tomorrow.

Channel 11 is a CBS station.

We are number 57 in line and Santa is right behind us. He is the main one, but we are bringing him in. So we really have a great spot. We sure hope we don't have any rain. Watch for the great group.

Our theme is "Santa's Little Helpers" Both AMHA & AMHR people were invited to participate.

Included in the parade will be Al & Susan B along with yours truely and the mighty

Billy Ray
default_wub.png

A big thanks to Nancy for her efforts.
default_thumbup.gif
What a way to promote the breed.
default_aktion033.gif

Watch us if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could watch. I hope you take pictures and post them here.

I'm so excited about watching. I don't have any minis that pull cart yet!!!!!

This is so exciting. Alot of you have seen pictures of Billy RAy.....but believe me, in person he is even more fabulous....and what a gentleman. April was in the mood at the Tomball parade...and Billy RAy was behind her and he was the perfect gentleman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leia, video is coming. I had a friend Tivo the parade and they're burning a disc with our part.

Meanwhile, I've posted a few pictures.

Wow How exciting! I didn't know that HEB did that? They did nothing here. I am glad to hear that they had the minis in the parade. Great exposure.
default_aktion033.gif

Joyce

Back