Heads Up - a Wolf In Our Midst Dawn Hahler /"hahler" on LB

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks
Please please please be careful what you say or do on this site. I realize that the oscn is a public records of court cases.

But all the comments here do not help those people in their quest to gain back ownership of their animals.

Ms Haher has not been convicted/only charged and until this case is adjucated anything and everything can change that will affect the outcome of her trial that will affect the owner's who were deceived and are trying desperately to get their animals back.

This public forum can backlash and make getting their animals back a long legal nightmare.

II ask that everyone keep there comments private so that the owners involved have the best possible opportunity to find out if their animals are alive and what procedures need to be done to get them back.
I guess I am confused how anything said on a forum would have any effect on the legal outcome of this case? Knowing that in general animal abuse can be very hard to prove at all and many steps must be taken I am sure the authorities felt they had just cause to charge her and it had nothing to do with a forum?

I do not know that they would read nor care about what is being posted on any forum or said in email or anywhere else if it did not directly relate to the case and evidence?

wondering if you can explain what you mean

Anything you do or say on the internet could get you in trouble these days
default_no.gif

I was appaled when I read the email I got yesterday. I never like her as a farrier and hopefully she will be banned from AMHA and AMHR shows. I know she was advertising the barracuda nippers and she claimed she owned the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back