He Is Here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acheron

Reaction score
Well, he was delivered, and made the trip just fine, so I am proud to announce that my little red shetland colt, KpM Elegant Proof (pending) is home!

Now to get some pictures for everyone tomorrow! And find a nickname for him......

Congratulations !!

Now go post us some pictures ! :aktion033:

Here's Red from when Johnny Johnston was here - with his mommy (who Red left today, pregnant and alone!)
default_rolleyes.gif
:

jjelle-red72dpi.jpg

Here's Red from when Johnny Johnston was here - with his mommy (who Red left today, pregnant and alone!)
default_rolleyes.gif
:
:new_shocked:

Gorgeous! I am so glad I had these done, thanks Karen!

And what a GREAT shot of the two of them!

So yep- there's my boy- no need to go take any pics tomorrow, I cannot top THAT one! hehe!

I spent a good 4 hours this evening watching him....

Think I will spend more time doing that tomorrow. And he is sorry about leaving his mother alone. Really. She must be thrilled...he's a little stinker...

Congratulations! Will you be showing him next year? What division?

Congratulations :aktion033: on a beautiful colt. Love those long legs.
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations! Will you be showing him next year? What division?
I should, and I want to, but I have to find out who, where, etc. I imagine I would need to find him a trainer in the So Cal area to teach him what to do and take and show him.

He is B papered, and 1/4 Hackney from his mom's side alone, so he needs to be shown as a Modern. My guess would be Modern Pleasure, but what do I know.

Right now he is just a fuzzy, fat little guy!

Latest posts

Back