Having baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cindy did awesome!! We had to help her out and there was a few scary moment...baby came out with its legs crossed over its head. Had the vet on the phone and guided us through it.

He was up in about 10mins! Vet is on her way out cause he is sucking like no tomorrow all over Cindy and trying to get the teat, but he just can't get it. the vet has colstrum ready to go.

We gave Cindy some bannamine(Can't spell it) just to make her more comfy, but she is doing great! We have been bedding the heck out of her stall for the last 2 months and we let her out today to get some sun in the feild where we can see her from the house...well insteadof the nice fresh straw in the feild she picked the dirt to have her baby in lol! We had to rush over and put as much straw down as we could before baby came.

I only had my camera on my phne so I'll post some better ones tonight.

photo-18.jpg

photo-19.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-20.jpg

Well done and congrats, sounds like you and cindy did great. He is just too cute for words. I am so pleased for you
default_laugh.png

Well...it's about time! lol Congratulations on a healthy colt!

Congrats!!!! Have been checking in here every little while for an update!!!!!

Barbie

congratulations!!! he is just too cute. you both did good with the delivery I would be frantic!! have fun with ur baby in this nice weather!!!

Congrats Dee! What a beautiful little boy! We are still waiting on Annie to have her foal, she is at 328 today..
default_smile.png

010.jpg

004.jpg

001-1.jpg

He has a name! lol! We let the kids who have been caring for Cindy name the baby and they named him "Sugar Foot" LOL becaues it looks like he walked in sugar! I thought it was VERY creative and cute haha!

Thanks for the pictures - he is a real cutie and I love the name chosen by the kids.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Once again, many congrats on your special little boy.
default_wub.png

Anna

Back