Haven't been on here in a bit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercysmom

Reaction score
P1010494-1.jpg

I owe some pics of my Shetland, Silversong Nefertiti - this was taken over the summer right after we got back from the Holley, NY show on 7/11/09.

Neffie is doing well - despite a partially paralyzed tongue we are managing - hubby wanted me to sell her to cut down but luckily nobody wanted her so she is staying... she is very bonded to my Morgan filly, Weatherly so it worked out to everyone's benefit... except mine - if I ride Weatherly in the pen, Neffie cannot resist galloping under her nose, squealing and egging Weatherly on to play... took one spill but Weatherly stayed with me while I dusted off my caboose and climbed back aboard.

She has an "it's all about me" attitude... just hoping my farrier can shoe her for Modern shows next year - we showed as a Classic this past summer since she was barefoot. Neffie has a big trot that I'd like to see in the ring - Linda Best was her farrier and said that with the shoes she would go as a a Modern very well...

Denise

Oh I remember reading about her tounge. Glad to see she is looking great and glad to hear she is doing well
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back