Has anyone tried that new whipped peanut butter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
First time l saw it in the store and thought l'd try it after reading on the label it won't tear up your slice of bread like the regular kind..well it doesn't rip the crap out of the bread no sticky fingers and crackers don't crumble to pieces...it's nice but l'm not sure how long they've been selling the stuff so l could as usual just be slow in finding out about it..
default_eat.gif
default_eat.gif
l wonder if it works the same for baking peanut butter cookies..

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought it for the first time about three or four months ago. I love it. I eat PB on a spoon alot and its just better. Its also great to spread, but as for cookies, it might be to airy to get the PB taste. I would use the firmer PB for cookies.

Also the only place I have been able to find it around here is Harris Teeter, even Wal-Mart and Food Lion don't carry it yet.

Ok, I confess. I have a jar at my desk all the time. When I want a quick snack, I get a spoonful. The regular whipped PB by Peter Pan also has 1/3 less sugar than the original. When I want it just a little healthier, I spread it on a banana. I love PB.

lt's made by Kraft
default_biggrin.png
l know l have to get some more next week l started it this morning and didn't have supper as l went thru about half the jar so far eating the stuff from a spoon it's so neat..so not feeling good about now
default_wacko.png
shows how l get carried away and pig out when l find something new
default_laugh.png

lt's made by Kraft
default_biggrin.png
l know l have to get some more next week l started it this morning and didn't have supper as l went thru about half the jar so far eating the stuff from a spoon it's so neat..so not feeling good about now
default_wacko.png
shows how l get carried away and pig out when l find something new
default_laugh.png
I'll be looking for it the next shopping trip..

Oh Thanks Jill I am going to look for that tomorrow I have to go to Albertsons anyway hope they have it cause that looks DELICIOUS

I got mine... its like Reeces peanut butter cups without the chocolate.. Mmmmmm

Going to try tiny tart cups filled with cream cheese and dream whip mixed with this peanut butter..

I am sad I checked 2 stores and could not find it anywhere :-(

I love sugar-free, no additives peanut butter (sorry, but Peter Pan is nasty). Darn, 'cause I love frothy things like whipped butter...

Perhaps I could make my own with natural PB and whipped cream?

I'm a JIF user and have never had an issue with it tearing up the bread, it's smooth and wonderful!
default_biggrin.png
AND it come with lower sugar/fat/salt, so why change??
default_wacko.png
Actually, I have tried PPan and don't like the taste as well.

Yes, I eat it by the spoonful often. It isn't unusual to have PB on multigrain bread for breakfast. Yum!

Latest posts

Back