Has anyone seen this trailer???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvcsherman

Reaction score
I live in upstate NY. I sold this trailer in 2004 to a lady in Hudson or Stockport NY zip code 12534. I have the VIN # & was told by NY DMV the new owner never registered it. I've been trying to find it for several years. At that time she only owned 1 mini mare that she planned to drive. I believe she was hairdresser or owned a salon in Columbia County. The only reason I sold the trailer was because I never thought I would use it again & it was starting to rust sitting at my house. I loved the trailer SO MUCH I didn't want to let it get ruined just sitting here going to waste. It's very special to me, any help finding it would be greatly appreciated! Maybe you sold her a horse or bought a horse from her? Maybe you've just seen the trailer somewhere? Please help me find it.
default_no.gif

trailer picture

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love a little trailer like that!

I have a little trailer similar to that and I just love mine. It's so handy when I just have one or two horses coming or going. Beats hooking up the big gooseneck! Good luck finding it.
default_smile.png

I really kick myself for letting it go. I sold it for just $500 too!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I paid $600 just for the custom dividers!

It's so small you can pull it with a car. We only have one 26.5" 18yr old mare & we don't show anymore so we don't need a big fancy trailer. I appreciate the replies, thanks for taking the time to look!

its adorable! Wish I had one. If I found it for $500 it would be in my yard now. Good luck.
default_saludando.gif

I havent seen it, are you sure its not Lock Port NY??? Are you guys in New York??? Its a very nice trailer, if I ever see it around here, Ill send you a message.

Dan

I have seen trailers like that that are attached to the big touring motorcycles. You might want to do a google search on trailers to tow w/motorcycles.

It is a cute little trailer! Good Luck in your search
default_saludando.gif

Well how funny because we just saw one just like it at the Ashland show in June

Does she show around here? Do you remember her name?

I am in upstate NY and have never seen anything like that trailer.

Does she show around here? Do you remember her name?
I am in upstate NY and have never seen anything like that trailer.
default_no.gif
No unfortunately I don't remember her name. I'm pretty sure she paid cash not check or I could get a copy of it from the bank. I looked up my old emails & emailed everyone I didn't recognize. Now I'm thinking I might try to get my telephone records for around that time.

I really love this trailer
default_wub.png

Do you remember the brand of the trailer... perhaps putting a note on craigslist or something?? Maybe you could find another like it- its sure a cute little thing.

I live in NH and haven't seen the trailer but I do have a question.....I walk my mini into my full size trailer so I can attach him....how does a person fit in a trailer that size??

I'm right on the border of Columbia County. I'll keep an eye out for it. I'd love a trailer like that.

The brand is DMC. I've tried the DMV I even have the VIN#. They told me it was never registered in NY after I sold it. So either they never used it, sold it out of state or lost the registration card & just registered it as homemade.
default_no.gif

I bred & showed mini 28" & under so I was able to fit 3 adult horses into this trailer. 1 up front & 2 in the back. It was easy to load, I just loaded the horse in the front first, then just made sure I loaded the horse on the side with the escape door last so I could latch their trailer tie from the escape door.
default_wink.png

Does that mean you walk in front of the horse into the trailer or do your horses walk on without you?

I'm only 5'1" so I can bend down to fit inside pretty easy. I send the last horse in then open the escape door to latch the trailer tie.

That makes sense....I'm 5"10 so I'd have a tough time getting in and out...Thanks and I hope the trailer is found
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back