Hard to believe that Robby is alaready TWO!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Robby got some nice gifts for his second birthday but the one that he played with for an hour straight was his "Baket-a-ball and oop" I was so proud that he can sink a basket from 4 feet away! He started real close just dropping it in and then when he say Daddy and Papa and his uncles make it from across the room he just kept backing up. He was using the dog bed for his foul line....lol We enjoyed it as much as he did. He can also dribble twice.... pretty good I thought for 2~[/SIZE]

eda156cf.jpg

eda156e8.jpg

eda156e5.jpg

eda156e1.jpg

eda156df.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. This forum baby is growing up fast!

Lyn

Oh he has gotten so big! And so handsome too!

Happy Birthday Robby!!!!

Awww pretty soon he will be showing the horses :bgrin

My mom thought that was Tanner at first lol. Robby is adorable with his basketball hoop!

default_wub.png
:

I can't believe how tall he looks in those pics! I absolutely LOVE the one where he's standing in the dog bed. Priceless! :aktion033:

Happy Birthday ROBBY!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]I can't believe he's already 2 - how did that happen so fast!!! :lol: He is growing up into such a handsome little man; looks like he had a great time shooting hoops!!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Liz R.

[SIZE=14pt]Wow...I guess since Colton just turned two four months ago, that Robby would be right behind.[/SIZE]

It's amazing how they change week to week.

Robby looks great, happy and strong!

Thanks for sharing and belated birthday wishes!

Liz M.

I can't believe he's 2 already, in my mind's eye I can see him resting on his momma's breast just born! And Aidan will be 2 in November! :new_shocked: I wish they would just slow down!

:aktion033: [SIZE=18pt]Lyn, boy time has passed, it seems like yesterday we were all waiting for a healthy little boy. He sure is a cute lil man. Also just want to remind you the Pistons are the team he should strive for lol. Jean[/SIZE]

That's what I was thinking, it's just hard to believe that two yrs have passed! Are you sure he's two, maybe just one? Just kidding! He's a darling little boy!

Latest posts

Back