Happy Holidays!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eohippus

Reaction score
Why send out holiday cards that feature your human family when you can dress up your horses instead?!

xmascardfinal.jpg

Yes.. He's in a Santa outfit, with a beard, and she's in a Mrs. Claus dress.. The sad part is they actually enjoy wearing them! Missy has even begun requesting her hat when she sees it... I don't know what we'll do when Christmas is over!

And some others from the photo shoot:

xmasforum2.jpg

xmasforum1.jpg

xmasforum3.jpg

xmasforum4.jpg

I love them!! Great job! My son was dressed as Joseph this year and had an hour long photo shoot with his donkey for the Baptist church. I hope I get copies of the pictures. Not my church so we will have to see but he looked adorable!!

I love them!! Great job! My son was dressed as Joseph this year and had an hour long photo shoot with his donkey for the Baptist church. I hope I get copies of the pictures. Not my church so we will have to see but he looked adorable!!
Awwww I hope you can get pictures and put them up on the forums! That would be so cute I always wanted to do that with my donkeys when I had them. Was it a full size donkey?

Adorable! great pictures - they look as though they are used to posing LOL Your cards will be a huge hit with everyone - done very nicely!
Thanks to these guys I understand why photographers say never work with kids or animals! Many a treats were used!!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Those are some great photos and a fantastic card!

oh my gosh! those are so cute! I plan on making my minis halloween outfits for next year ! :p

Latest posts

Back