Halter Clinic in Ohio to Benefit the Butler Family

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

We will be holding a Halter Clinic to raise funds for the Butler family!!! Clinic will be taught by Arlene Foulk who is a professional trainer/handler and a carded AMHR judge. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your horse and learn how to handle them in the ring. Arlene will also be bringing one of her own horses that is NOT trained to show how to train a horse for halter. If time allows she will also go over some obstacle and jumping training tips.

Cost is 10.00 per person with all proceeds going to the Butler family. This will be held at Everett Park in Newark Ohio on Aug 19th from 10:00 to 2:00 pm.

Please join us for a day of learning and fun and help the Butler family
default_smile.png

Kay

We will be able to make it
default_smile.png
! Cant miss an oppertunity like this, are they going to have the raffle to that were going to do at the ohio world show?

Do you know if Arlene will be doing showmanship demonstrations to? That might come in handy for next year ...
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am very interested in this clinic. Can you tell me more . Are they taking only a limited number and do you have to preenter or can you just show up for it and pay the day of. thanks
default_yes.gif
:

Hi guys

Id kinda like a head count in case i come up with more special stuff but you do NOT HAVE to preenter. If you know you are coming pls email me and let me know. [email protected]

You wont pay until the day of the clinic

Arlene is just an amazing handler and trainer. We will all learn a ton!!

I sure wish this were closer! I'd come in a heartbeat if i did not have to drive 8-10 hours!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

jennifer :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there. Thank you Arlene! She is so awesome!

Fran

Kay, do we have an estimate on people showing for this great event?

Fran

well we have plenty of room for more
default_smile.png
come on ohio people!!! come learn some new stuff, have fun and help the Butler family!!!

Bump

Kaykay, as mentioned, I cant attend since I am in Arizona but have met the Butlers and they are so nice. Will be mailed a check to you this evening as we discussed off the Forum!

Thanks!

I wish I could come. I just don't think im good enough to drive that trailor yet. Maybe I can talk somebody into going. We'll see, it sounds like its going to be a lot of fun.

keep in mind that even if you cant bring your own horse this is definately worth coming to. Arlene will be bringing a horse of her own straight from the field and show how to train it for halter. Also I live very close to this park and can bring extra horses
default_smile.png

Hi Butlers

As you all know we have a show that weekend. We are really sorry to miss Arlene and all how knowledge. I know you will have a lot of fun and learn a lot. Glad to know Greg is doing so much better.

Hi to Rhett!!! We love him!

Josie

just wanted to update everyone that greg had a relapse and was back in the hospital tues and just got home again last night. Sherry we are all praying for you guys!!!

Sounds like you will have a real nice Clinic. I still have a lot to learn on showing.
default_sad.png

I would love to come. But that is the week we will be at our County Fair. Hope you have a nice turn out.

Deb

BIG PRAYERS going to the Butlers!!!!
default_wub.png
: Hang in there Greg!! Hugs to Rhett and Sherry!

Meet the Butler family 2 years ago at Nationals what a great family. Help them out in there time of need. Even if you can not make it to the clinic every dollar helps to pay there large medical costs.Many of us have helped other families on this forum in there time of need. Please help this family.

Latest posts

Back