Gracie & Cowgirl- an update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy B

Reaction score
Most of you guys remember the tragedies that happened this spring when my daughter Gracie lost her Mini mare and foal from severe dystocia and then her remaining bred mare foaled unexpectedly and the foal did not make it out of the sac. This was her very first year expecting mini foals. Thanks to the kindness of Cavallini Farms, Gracie was given a Buckskin mini filly that we were able to bring home with her momma and Gracie has been able to raise her and begin her training. Gracie named her filly Cowgirl and the fairytale begun. Cowgirl was recently weaned and is doing great. Gracie has her so broke already thats he ties, picks up her feet and is not afraid of anything.
laugh.gif
Here is a picture I just took last weekend of Gracie and my niece's 3 year old daughter walking Cowgirl over trail obstacles.

IMG_8784.jpg

IMG_8787.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Cowgirl is already pretty fuzzy after her earlier body clip and is suffering fat belly syndrome
biggrin.gif
She has the cutest face and is so sweet! Everyone loves her!
wub.gif

well that just goes to show what nice people there are around , Good for you Cavallini Farms for bringing a bit of happiness to someones life
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Thank you all so much! Cowgirl is a treasure to us all but especially Gracie. If gracie had her way, Cowgirl would be sleeping in her bedroom at night
biggrin.gif

Back