Got some more donkeys in

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
We just picked up 3 more donkeys. They are at my friends house for now. I REALLY don't think Kilroy will let these come on the place. :no:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

First is a 3 yr old jack. He is BEAUTIFUL! I love his head and his disposition. He is a charcoal gray and white spotted.

newjack2.jpg
newjack3.jpg

Then a 3 yr old, confirmed in foal jenny. She is also a gray and white spotted but she has a little bit of a rosy shade to her too.

newjenny2.jpg
newjenny3.jpg

And then baby makes 3. He's a cutie, just a weanling.

newbabyjack2.jpg

:aktion033: You Lucky Duck!!! :aktion033:

I soooo want a spotted
default_yes.gif
: I just
default_wub.png
: them!!

3 spots at once...it isn't fair :no: Send one to Canada
default_yes.gif
:

Finished whining now...

Enjoy & lovely pics by the way!

Sandy

Sure wish I could get 1 or 2 of these up to you! They need a good home!!!! Kilroy will NOT want another jack here. I can gaurantee that!
default_yes.gif
:

Well...gosh dang it Shawna..dont you know where I live?? :bgrin :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: ...isnt it almost time for you to make a road trip??...like to northern Wisconsin? How tall are these? There really nice,
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: ...I'll take all 3... :bgrin
default_wub.png
: Corinne

Oh they are sooo sweet!!
default_wub.png
: I wish we were closer to you. The new boy we have here is such a lovely fellow, that we are thinking there must be another mini donkey or two in our future!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Shawna, they are adorable!
default_wub.png
: You shouldn't have too much trouble finding them a good home. I would take them too if I were closer!! Thanks for sharing and making us all jealous...lol
default_yes.gif
: :lol: Shannon :bgrin
[/SIZE]

You know.... I do LOVE to go exploring and traveling around the country....towing a little trailer......
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

Wow, you are picky up some pretty colored donkey's! Just think of all the adorable foals you will have next year!

[SIZE=12pt]Well, if you want to venture southeast, I've got a guest room for ya and a place to park your little trailor!
default_yes.gif
: Shannon :bgrin
[/SIZE]

default_wub.png
: Oh MY! I want that little spotted girl! (Vernon is king of the spots around here so no more boys) Pack 'em up and head east dropping a few in WI :p

They are very unique...just beautiful...remind me of my girls!

I love Batman...love his coloring and markings.

Yes, the Jenny does look prego
default_yes.gif
:

*sounds like they could possibly have some great homes to me :aktion033:

Mom wants the jack. I'm pretty sure she emailed you by now...I told you she'd like him. LOL. Hopefully you guys can work something out...I'd love to take a trip up there!

this is Lindsey's mom and yes i DO want the jack... as you already know Shawna LOL. so to anyone else out there, I HAVE DIBS <grin>

thanks for the e-mails flying back and forth to make this happen! i am about to bust...

this is Lindsey's mom and yes i DO want the jack... as you already know Shawna LOL. so to anyone else out there, I HAVE DIBS <grin>

thanks for the e-mails flying back and forth to make this happen! i am about to bust...
:bgrin :lol: :bgrin

I'm still asking around up here, I am glad you found a home for the jack...I would hate to see them go back to a auction :no: :no: Corinne

Latest posts

Back