Got new clippers!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horsefeathers

Reaction score
We ran to tractor supply yesterday to grab feed, and just couldn't help wandering past the clippers... so hubby bought me new clippers! So, that afternoon when we got home, I pulled out the two coming 2 yr. olds, and clipped their heads and necks. It's been so warm here, and they are already starting to shed a LOT, so I figured it would help them stay cool, but keep warm if it turns cool again. We still have to have our stallions head and neck, and our Mare... Gonna try to get to that today...hopefully!

Edited to add better pics of Sugar...

Pesto

IMAG0797.jpg

IMAG0798.jpg

and our filly

Sugar

Good_Sugar.jpg

Good_Sugar2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look great! I am heading to TSC today, what clippers did you use? I'm in Central Texas and mine are also shedding quite a bit.

We bought the Oster Golden A5 clippers. They have a #10 wide blade on them. We paid $135.00 for them, (the most we have ever spent), but I LOVE THEM!!! We also bought the Blade Wash and Kool Lube it helped a lot... that hair just rolled off! It was great!

What a pretty filly!

The temptation is killing me, im tempted to head / neck two of the colts this weekend or next, they are inside most the time anyhow.
default_smile.png

Man i wish i lived in Texas :DOH!

Latest posts

Back