Got back last night from the BEST seminar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
The South Dakota Miniature club had Mike Rosauer out for a one day seminar. We had about 30 plus people there. The club put it on as a free seminar and the people who did not make it should have come. It was awesome. The things we learned will help us take our horses to another level of showing.

Thank you South Dakota Miniature Horse Club and Mike Rosauer!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
It was FANTASTIC - wasn't it? : )

Had to leave early unfortunately, to take my son to an event with his drumline, hated that I missed ANY of it! It was definately one of the best clinics I've ever been to.

Are there many people like Mike Rosauer around that can do this type of clinic? It would be nice to have one in Southwestern Ontario but I wouldn't know who might be able to do this type of thing that is in this vicinity.

I am very sad I had to miss it. It was a great opportunity! Had planned on going but have 4 exams this week and knew if I went I wouldn't get as much studying done as I needed to.

Are there many people like Mike Rosauer around that can do this type of clinic? It would be nice to have one in Southwestern Ontario but I wouldn't know who might be able to do this type of thing that is in this vicinity.

Perhaps you can get a group of people who want to have a seminar. I know Mike does them all over the world and he is reasonable too.

The South Dakota Miniature club had Mike Rosauer out for a one day seminar. We had about 30 plus people there. The club put it on as a free seminar and the people who did not make it should have come. It was awesome. The things we learned will help us take our horses to another level of showing.

Thank you South Dakota Miniature Horse Club and Mike Rosauer!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
Sounds like it was a hit! You are fortunate to have a miniature horse club in your area! The closest one to me is a four-and-a-half hour drive one way, so I see no point in joining it. I wish someone would start one in my area, but I don't think there are many mini horse farms around here.

I just found Mike's website this weekend after following a link on the saleboard and was impressed with his articles. I realized that while the way I handle my horses is great for preparing them for driving (their primary career) it is actually sabotaging them in their in-hand classes. They are so used to listening for my verbal commands that my halter horse no longer watches me when leading! It really rang a bell for me and I am excited to go work with my colt on a lead for once and restablish that he must focus on me at all times and stop when I do whether I've said anything or not.
default_aktion033.gif

I've spent too long teaching them it's okay to walk ahead of me and do everything off my voice.

Leia

It was fantastic.
default_yes.gif
He went through everything -conformation, feeding program, clipping, exercise program and getting your horse ready for the ring. Thanks to everyone who helped put it together!
default_aktion033.gif

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back