Girly Girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowoodstables

Reaction score
Heehee..

My son and hubby and all my friends have ATV's, so I always get the "Maude" seat on someones when we go. Well I JUST had to get one bigger and better LOLOL.

Here's Mom's new Toy - 650cc Artic Cat 4x4 Automatic. It WAS clean and shiney when I got it, this was the day I got it and then rode all over the muddy trails for 6 hours..what a blast!

Thanks for letting me share
ohmy.gif
)

kims650.jpg

wub.gif
Thanks Jill..that's Mirage aka C-Jo..my "B" mini stallion slated to take a spin in the showring with a cart (hopefully all attached lol) in 06. I just LOVE him to bits..

Awesome! I love my 250EX Sport Quad, but those four wheel drive utility types can be fun, too! They are heavy, though!!! *LOL* I had one land on me when I turned it over
new_shocked.gif
Be careful, but most of all have fun!

Liz M.

im not much of a girly girl either ..but do have my times.

I use to have one but it got taken away bc i hit a the creek behind our house. Lets just say it didnt go as planned ...
rolleyes.gif

Leeana ....need a new one.

How much did that one cost?

I paid $6500 Cdn for it..has warranty etc. I looked at all sorts and some of the prices were out of control!! Some they wanted 12k for!!!

Liz..it is surprizingly NOT that heavy at all..I had a 250 before and because it had a straight axle it was more difficult on the arms etc..this has independant suspension and is really easy to steer !!

Kim

Latest posts

Back