Getting a new baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rimmerpaints

Reaction score
I just picked out a mini australian shepard. She is so cute. It was my bday present and im so excited! Cant wait to bring her home in about two weeks.

This is her isnt she CUTE!

542639_411942105487222_380556345292465_1773215_601073731_n.jpg

OMG she is wonderful! I love mine and If I could talk my husband into it would get another one!!!! Congrats on a getting what will be a great friend!

We are naming her Matilda. Will figure out her whole name when we get her papers and look at mom and dads name. My girls wants to name her Matilda. So Matilda it is!

Awwww, she is so cute.we have two and love them dearly. One is a very vocal genius giving us high fives, jumping through hoops, dances, prays,and more, I swear she could calculate the square root of pi, the other, is a bit of a window licker as we put it. She would just sit there and say " tee hee, did someone say pie?" Both have a very special place in our home and hearts.
default_smile.png

Adorable name, I am sure she will be spoiled rotten!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Aussies, and when I'm ready for another dog, if not a standard Aussie, than a mini. And, your's is too cute.

Just want to give that little face lots of kisses! Congrats on you little new girl!

Back