Quantcast

Georgeous Pony Mare for Adoption

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

virginia

Reaction score
This is the kind of rescue I love to adopt out. Lexus is a 2 year old pony mare that was rescued at an auction about six months ago. She was ridden in to the ring by a 200+ lb man. AArgh. She was thin and in very bad shape. The woman who rescued her did a great job on rehabilitation. Lexus was sent up from GA to be turned over to CMHR so we could find her the perfect home. She's been at my place for a while now and she couldn't be a nicer pony. I'd estimate her at 11 to 12 hands. She is the pony version of a Mini Pocket Pet. I've seen her run in the field and she has a ground covering georgeous trot and carries her tail high.

The person who adopts Lexus is going to be one very lucky Pony owner. I just can't say enough good things about this mare. She is healthy, happy and a sweetheart!!!

Please contact me with any questions. blueridgeminis@aol.com

Ginny

AppyHollow

Reaction score
She'd fit right in here with my sorrel mares that I seem to collect except I'm working on getting Pepper. Gorgeous mare! And shame on that 200 lb man for riding her, esp. at 2 years old. GRRR! Whoever gets her will be lucky!

Rhapsody Rhodes

Appy Hollow Farm

Latest posts