Funny....I never saw this forum... ;)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Eowyn

Reaction score
I've been on LB for like 3 months now and I've never come across this forum! Weird I didn't see it before ;)

Anyway,

Are any of you miniature horseians authors? Or at least write for fun/etc.?

I'm working on a novel right now, and last year an author helped me with it (gave me pointers, overall gave me assignments, and had me edit myself). It was really helpful . now I'm on my own and working on finishing my book. Hopefully in a couple of years It'll be finished and I'll be able to get it published! :D But for now, its only just reached 30,000 words, and I have a lot of editing to do.

Cheerio! ;)

We started this forum at the end of October.
default_smile.png
Don't feel bad, I think it's still a secret from a lot of members.

There are a few members here that are writers. As for myself, I have started (and quit) several stories. The problem is that they never get much further then the first or second chapter, before I either lose interest or run out of things to write. But I'm full of great ideas. Lol.

Same here! I do that alot, I start writing something, then quit and start something new and I have so many ideas out there!

Latest posts

Back