Fun Liberty Photo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nostalgia

Reaction score
A friend of mine sent me this photo from the Youth Liberty Class, actually about to go in, at the AMHyA World Show. The boy is Christopher O'Cull (Silver Meadows Training) from Florida and his gelding and of course I am the silly girl in the costume!!!! If anyone else has photos from this class I would love to see them! :lol: I know that Kristina Slobody (SRF) won!!! :aktion033: Thanks to Annette for letting us use the Flamingo costume! :aktion033:

Flamingo.jpg

Also, I have been updating my webpage with new pictures, for sale updates, champions sold, photos page, stallion improvements, mares updates, show results per horse updates and more!!!!! Check it out and let me know what you think!!! (some photos aren't loading properly on the Photos page - I am working on that). Nostalgia farm Webpage :lol:

Natalie

Oh my, that's some costume! I probably would have been laughing so hard wearing it that I would have fallen! I wish I could have watched that class.

I only have one crummy picture of youth liberty as my camera came in the truck with Judy and Libby since I had to fly and was limited to the amount of stuff I could handle with my cane. This is a picture of the entire group waiting for the awards that I took with my phone.
YouthLiberty.jpg

:lol: great costume :lol: I have a question though if you were going into Liberty why the costume? I have seen a few liberty classes and there were no costumes in sight, just curious because it would certainly add to the fun. :bgrin

Yvonne

This was liberty with costumes encouraged for fun. Some of the kids were too cool to wear costumes and they were sorry after the class. I imagine it will be bigger and more fun next year.

There were additional fun awards given in addition to the top ten.

I wish I had seen that class!

Austin Good (pictured in the bottom of Jody's picture) went Reserve World Champion dressed as Superman!
default_smile.png
I understand he came out dressed in a suit and when the music started playing the theme to Superman, he started taking off the suit. I heard the judges eyes got really big when he did that!!! :bgrin :aktion033: :cheeky-smiley-006:

Latest posts

Back