Friday The 13th Colt Born

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No name suggestions here I had a hard enough time naming my one and only colt this year. I just wanted to say what an awesome little guy you have there. Congratulations!

Tammie~

Some great name suggestions for a beautiful colt. Supersitition and Illusion are my favorites.

Would you consider Pacific Triskadekaphobia............fear of the number 13? LOL! His barn name could be "Tris"
Or maybe Triskadekaphilia (love of the number 13!) LOL

Friday's Magic Illusion

Friday's Superstitious Illlusion (this sounds like a mouthful though)

Friday's Illusion

Illusions De Ja' Voo-Doo

I like the word Illusion for his special number 13 day as well! He is such a beutiful color colt! I am sure that whatever you name him will be perfect.

If he were mine, I'd want to call him Friday as his barn name.

Pacific Voodoo Magic is already in use unfortunatly. That was a colt born during Mardi Grau.

He has the greatest cheek bones. I am surprised he has them this young. Usually these do not develope until they are older. He also has a tiny muzzle.

Very interesting little guy!

I'm definitely not the best at coming up with full names, but it's great that you have a theme to work with.

For a barn name, you could always use "Salem" after Salem, MA where they had all the witches back in the 1600s.

default_aktion033.gif
Cute colt, congrats
default_wub.png

Some great name suggestions for a beautiful colt. Supersitition and Illusion are my favorites.

Would you consider Pacific Triskadekaphobia............fear of the number 13? LOL! His barn name could be "Tris"
Or maybe Triskadekaphilia (love of the number 13!) LOL
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I Love these two names, Very Fun!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I think that your little colt is beautiful! I love his markings and hope to have one like him someday!

You have already gotten better name suggestions than I can come up with, so I don't have many more for you. My first thought was Pacifics I Was Born Superstitious.

I love naming!
default_yes.gif

nightmare on elm street

friday the 13th

friday curse

I see dead people

sweeny tod

I can't think of any more right now will edit if think of any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back