Free Foaling Clinic March 30th!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckmini

Reaction score
The Northern Lights Small Equine Society is hosting a FREE foaling clinic on March 30th!

Presented by Michelle Halverson "Lot-Sa Fun Miniatures" and Carrie Rudeen "Cannon River Creations" Michelle and Carrie have over 40 years of combined foaling experience!

Topics to be covered include:

Broodmare care and monitoring

Foaling alert systems, test kits

Signs of foaling

Labor

When you're in trouble

New born care

Post foaling issues

When to let go

When to relax

Back to the pasture

Located at Michelle Halverson's in River Falls, Wisconsin

11:30 social and potluck, 1:00 start

This is going to be worth the trip!

Please feel free to pm me for additional information and directions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to bump this up so other people will see this.

I know that after losing a stunning pintaloosa filly (out of a maiden mare) and a very sharp pinto colt due to dystocia last spring even though we think we are getting good and knowing the signs. . . things can, and will, go wrong. I really encourage anyone within a reasonable driving distance to come. Michelle will have mares in various stages of pregnancy and should have a foal or two on the ground by then. Carrie has alot of great pictures and has delt with some very difficult foalings.

Heck even if breeding isn't your cup of tea, come for the fun and chance to meet many great mini and pony people from the midwest!

I would be very interested in going to this, My little stallions sire is Lot sa Fun Fiestas Kaleidoscope.

bumping this back to the top to see if there is any more info on the foaling clinic

Latest posts

Back