Free Equine Nutrition Course

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WashingtonCowgirl

Reaction score
https://www.coursera...equinenutrition

In case anyone is interested
default_smile.png

The email I got after signing up:

hank you for signing up for Equine Nutrition! This course will cover many aspects of equine nutrition ranging from anatomy and physiology of the gastrointestinal tract to dietary management of horses/ponies affected with nutrition-related disorders. This is an important topic as the growing number of nutrition-related problems, such as obesity, laminitis and colic continue to grow worldwide. As a student on this course you will study on-line at a time and location suitable to you and will engage with tutors and fellow students from around the globe. We expect our class to be offered in early 2013. We'll notify you again when the class starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, What is the coarse number? I'm going to check with my school to see if this is an acredited class that will transfer sense I need it to finish my Bacholers next year.

Interesting, What is the coarse number? I'm going to check with my school to see if this is an acredited class that will transfer sense I need it to finish my Bacholers next year.
You don't get any college credits afterwords, just a certificate.