Four mares up on cam now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she is just adorable!!! big congratulations Amanda!

and I agree I think her rug has flipped round poor bbay girl...

oh how cute she is trying to work out how to lie down!!! hi cutie baby girl!!

hmmm, Nell is down sternal with alot alot of tail swishing going on... hmmm maybe she feels left out... come on Nell
default_smile.png

Her blanket was not swung round but rather LB had flipped the bottom portion of it up so she could lick her little bottom. I fixed it. Everyone has breakfast and is staying put. Now, can anyone watch Nellie. she's tested at 95% and foaling range now. and I just must have a couple hours sleep.

I wish I was but I need to sleep too sorry Amanda... Renee should be... Cooee Renee you around? wow I bet Nellie is going to go while I'm sleeping safe foaling Amanda if she does!!

I just msgd Renee Amanda
default_smile.png
she is watching while doing the ironing so isnt posting much... But she is watching for you :D thanks Renee!!

Amanda I hope to see another gorgeous foal in your stable when i wake up tomorrow... What are you hoping for from Nellie??

Sorry Amanda I was watching but not posting as I am ironing. Sweet wonderful Cassie sent me a text message to tell me to post
default_smile.png
thanks Cassie

9.00am and Nell is down sternal resting

10 minutes later and she is up

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOHOOOOO!!! Congratulations on your new FILLY Ladybug!

Thank you Renee and Cassie. It's funny, I'm totally exhausted but finding it hard to sleep knowing I've got a new little one out there and another one close on it's heels.

I'm going to go back and try again though. thanks all

I bet you are excited
default_yes.gif
perhaps you will be able to sleep later. I am around for a few more hours today.

Nellies milk is skim milk white and tests on the extreme end of foaling range for both tests. We will have a baby by 7 pm tonight according to the test results.

Ok, I'm going back to sleep, but I just had to get some dry pics of Blossom ( I think that is going to be her name). Man, her white sure does show up well on the cam page. It's all my eye sees.

SDC18275.jpg

SDC18277.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back