Four floral log cabin table toppers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
Oh goodness... these were popular on the quilting forum.
default_biggrin.png
I'm preparing for a November craft show, and I might have to stop posting photos of my stuff, or it will all sell before I ever get to the show.
default_laugh.png

These are 18.5" square. I thought those intersted in quilts would enjoy seeing them.

I have these, plus five other projects, all layered and ready for quilting. That starts tomorrow--after kayaking.
default_smile.png
I'll post the others when they're done. Four are bargello runners, and one is a barn panel wall hanging.

004-9.jpg

003-10.jpg

006-6.jpg

005-7.jpg

The colors are beautiful!

I saw this link on FB and I had to come take a look...Very Pretty Indeed! I wish I knew how to quilt. I have a feeling pretty soon, I will have alot of time on my hands. You have a wonderful talent!

I saw this link on FB and I had to come take a look...Very Pretty Indeed! I wish I knew how to quilt. I have a feeling pretty soon, I will have alot of time on my hands. You have a wonderful talent!
I taught myself--just read books then did my own thing. I've never taken a class or met with a group. I tweaked a log cabin block to make this one--and the floral ideas are mine. Quilting is wide open with endless possibilities. EQ7 helps one design--or graph paper will do. One just needs to stick in a toe to learn some basics and let the rest follow.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back