Found A Liberty Song I Like

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrah

Reaction score
I haven't even gotten my mini home yet and I'm already thinking of songs I can use in liberty classes. I don't want to use anything that gets overused because I am sure many judges are tired of hearing the same songs over and over. If I had the same song as someone else I would be very embarassed...kind of like finding out someone has your same dress when you go to a prom.

Anyway I listened to a lot of best of Queen albums on the way to the PNE (Pacific National Exhibition) and found this song I thought would be just perfect for liberty.

It's called "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen. Does anyone use this song? If haven't heard it before you should listen to it because I think it is really perfect. (It was also on the soundtrack of Shaun of the Dead and used in the movie with good comedic effect...if you've seen the move that is
smile.gif
)

I don't mind if anyone uses this song if they haven't heard of it before, I just want to know if this song has, in your opinion been overused.

It'd always be nice to hear what songs you guys think you have heard too many times in liberty...I know more than a few people in our locale are tired of hearing the Hamster Dance.

Guess it depends on how long you are allowed for liberty, then you choose what section of the song fits the movement of your horse. I used 'Warriors' from either Riverdance or Lord of the Dance, cant recall which, it fit my QH mare perfectly. Only one I would stay away from is 'Relax' by Frankie Goes to Hollywood
new_shocked.gif
Ohhh the gasps I heard, LOL poor little girl chose that one LOL Guess momma didnt preview it first
rolleyes.gif

That is my new song for next year!

I have not heard it in liberty, and it is perfect, especially for the hard to catch horses!

You will need to edit it to get it to fit right....

Latest posts

Back