Foal Soon....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Well....my Lex is at 320 today and seems to be thumbing her nose at this later foaling trend (hopefully lol). She starting bagging up about 4 weeks ago and has a nice tight bag now. Her milk last night started to get cloudy and sticky! And her vulva is looonnngggg and loose
default_biggrin.png
Lots of rubbing, up and down etc. So....wish us luck. Within the next week (probably sooner) we should have our first and only foal (second for Lex) of 2011
default_yes.gif

She is bred to Triple K's Double Your Destiny. A beautiful boy. I can't wait for this baby!

I can't wait for the foal announcement!
default_smile.png

Brag Brag Brag LOL. Just kidding. Tease has driven me to exhaustion!

Best wishes for a quick easy foaling!

Lucky you! My girl (due the same day as Lex) is on standstill.. She's got a decent udder but could still fill a lot more, and I can't get any liquid yet.. *sigh* Good luck with your gal, can't wait to see baby pics!

Thanks guys. She has a hard, big bag right now. So if she goes in the next week I'll be happy (and so will she
default_wink.png
), but she's going to foal soon....Thanks for all your support (it means a lot). This mare is my baby. And after some very unfortunate events (not with her) last summer, I'm so looking forward to this little one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back