Foal number 1 for us

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orkie

Reaction score
Hello to all:

We had our first foal for this year here at Quarter Acres. We had a super pretty bay pinto filly with one blue eye and one brown eye. We are calling her Lucy and her mom is TMR Double Down Gambling Maggie from Donna Treiber in Iowa. Maggie is a half sister to Lucky 17 Cowboy. I would like to say Thank you to Julie Sherrill from Lil Hoofbeats minis in N.C for selling me another great mare. :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
:saludando: You have a pm..
default_yes.gif
:

Congrats :aktion033: Can't wait to see pictures! A bay pinto is always a beauty, my fave
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Oh she is pretty!! I want a bay pinto baby! I have two mares in foal and am keeping my fingers crossed for a bay pinto! Congratulations!

default_wub.png
: congrats on your nice filly.

who is on your avator nice looking?

Hello,

The horse that is on my avatar is Century Farms Sparksafire. I bought him from HHMinis(Jane Philips) in RI about 3 years ago. He is a son of Bill Bailey. He was 2006 pinto breedstock mini horse of the year for halter. I have 2 foals coming soon my by...do you think I can wait....HECK NO! :saludando:

:aktion033: Oh she is pretty!! I want a bay pinto baby! I have two mares in foal and am keeping my fingers crossed for a bay pinto! Congratulations!

I have waited a long time to get a bay pinto as they are my number one favorite. The first show filly I bought was from Bitsy(Melanie Peterson) and she was a bay pinto when I went and looked at her. then her baby hair started to come out she turned buckskin. So, there went my bay. Then, back in Jan. I went back out to Melanie's place looking at some of her show fillies and there stood this pretty bay pinto filly that was double Rowdy bred. Yep, I said to myself I have to have her. Then, I bought Maggie that came from TMR minis and she had this bay pinto filly. Gee, I think I got lucky over night.

Congratulations! You didn't post her date of birth, I hope you'll email that to me so she can go in the foal count.

HI,

Another cute baby, I cant wait to see your Sparks babies...JANE

Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Pretty filly. :bgrin Bay pinto is my favorite too!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back