First Time Outside - 1 week old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
wow, is it hard to get pictures of these newborn foals! We definitely need to get a better camera - everytime we see the perfect shot - he's gone on to something else before the picture is taken! LOL

Out of tons of photos Monday afternoon (his very first time outside to really work those legs) - I have selected the following as the best ones.

Here's our first Buckeroo grandson born on our farm - the first foal of Electro:

wk1zap.jpg

wk1zapa.jpg

wk1zapb.jpg

wk1zapc.jpg

wk1zapd.jpg

wk1zape.jpg

wk1zapf.jpg

wk1zapg.jpg

wk1zaph.jpg

wk1zapi.jpg

And I think this might be my favorite of them all:

zapbest.jpg

His dam is Double Rowdy and Egyptian King. Electro is a Buckeroo son with Double Blue Boy on his dams side. First born of course will be truly a spoiled little brat - LOL I sure hope all of Electro's babies are this nice!

Can't believe he's a week old already - - time sure flies by!

Thanks for checking out "Zap"

Oh I can better bet that is going to be one spoiled little guy.
default_laugh.png
Just love him to pieces
default_wub.png
:wub

I cant wait to see the rest of the crop, what an exciting foaling year for White Tail Farm Minis.
default_488.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He is simply sensational!!! You got some great shots!!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone - first one is always the most exciting I think and we've waited a long time to see what Electro gave us. We purchased him as a yearling in fall of 2008 so it seems forever to see his first baby. LOL

So far - pretty tickled with what he's done but gotta give momma some credit too - she throws a pretty foal no matter who she is bred to - -

right now YES they are blue - but when I asked Robin she thought they were "buckskin/dilute coloring that would change to gray or hazel". They are really blue right now - be nice if they didn't change. Have to see as time goes by - but they'll be some color at least and not black/brown.

GORGEOUS little guy!!! And
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
those blue eye's. Hope they stay blue!

I had to chuckle because I was scrolling down the pictures and thought "oh what a kissable nose". Next photo was someone kissing it. LOL Cute little one and some great pictures.

Thanks everyone - he's quite the little character. That's the grandbaby giving kisses. They normally get up close and personal but this particular momma is quite protective still. She gets better as babies age.

this weekend we are going to shave his muzzle (that "v" type shave on the head) and a strip or two on the neck and try for more pictures. I won't bore you with them - they'll be on the website next week. LOL

Thanks for all the great comments and sharing in our excitement for the first foal of 2010 ~

Wow, you can just tell by looking at him that he's going to be a winner!!! He's a VERY handsome boy and looks like he will be quite a character!! Congratulations and looking forward to pics of all your babies.

Latest posts

Back