First full body clip of the year ....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Our first show is this weekend - Ionia Michigan May 30 & 31 and i have just finally am getting the chance to clip as i work midnights and rotate midnights with a girl at work who has been on vacation the past week up until this thursday so very little sleep and time to get ready for this show ontop of a cold, dealing with a colic over the weekend and a mare going to foal anytime ...i almost think she planned this LOL.

Alpha Farms Magical Melody - ASPC 44" Classic 2 Year Old Filly ... not really posing or anything but
default_wub.png
. Post clipping, prior to dieing her tail (sunbleached..yuck). Found a lot of dapples under too ....

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She is coming along great this year...toned up real nice but Congress is two months away so plenty more time to "tweak" some things on her...

2-23.jpg

1-24.jpg

33-2.jpg

3-21.jpg

A few days back ..

KittyMayPreIonia032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful Leeana!! I wish I could find one just like her but a little shorter! LOL!

Good luck at the show next weekend!

She is very classy. A pretty gal.

Oh Wow Leeana, what a pretty girl!

She's looking Great!! I've always loved her!! Wow I didn't know you were coming to this show!! I've always wanted to meet you! I go to this show every year and it is so much fun!! My only problem with this year is I too have a mare that I'm waiting to foal she is a month overdue!
default_no.gif
and is a maiden on top of that
default_no.gif
Gosh I hope she has it today or tomorrow! I was at a show last weekend and did fabulous bringing home 4 Grands and multiple champions etc... I hope it works out and this mare doesn't leave me home!! If I do go I'm bringing 5 and one of my fillies name is Kitty too!
default_biggrin.png
Wishing you good luck at the show Hope to see you there!!!
default_wink.png

~Jessica

Latest posts

Back