First Foal of the Year! - Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
What a happy morning! Our 50% Arenosa Maiden Mare, Flame, crossed with our El Dorado produced a palomino FILLY without a problem! Flame is a natural mom. The little girl needs to unfold, but we're still "barn blind". :bgrin

Susanne - I'm including photos showing Flame - just for you! <hug>

MA

FlameBabyMarch182007003.jpg

FlameBabyMarch182007004.jpg

FlameBabyMarch182007006.jpg

Ah, what a sweet pair! Congrats! What a wonderful start for your foaling season.
default_wub.png
:

Wow!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: A HUGE congratulations to you!!! I can't wait to see the unfolded pictures - absolutely stunning!!!!! :aktion033:

Best,

Liz R.

OH Look at that face talk about kissable !!!!! What a sweetie...and a safe healthy delivery. CONGRATS :aktion033: :aktion033:

WOW!! very cute and hairy! I just love those hairy ones. She looks so soft and fuzzy, make sure and post some new pic's when she has unfolded a bit!! Congrats!

WOW, MA and Larry!

The more I look at her, the more I'm in love! She has the same sweet aura about her that captured my heart with Flame...she is just incredible!

For those who haven't had the privilege of meeting Flame in person, she is every bit as sweet as she looks...I think she and I were best friends or sisters in a previous life...

Thhanks for sharing your new little one, and for giving me my Flame fix!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Maryann I got chills. Isn't she wonderful! Long leggy palomino, that is just about perfect and what a gorgeous mom she has!!! Names?

Lots of hair, but oh so cute, congratulations!!!!!!!!

Oh she's beautiful!!!! My goodness look at all that fuzz, and she looks like a little toy! Congratulations to you all!!!

:aktion033: Congrats on the new foal.....very pretty!!!! Love those Arenosa's!!!!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Awesome!

Congratulations!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Any new photos?

I personally believe that Flame was trying to hold out one more day so her sweet filly would have been born on my birthday...

Have you named her?

Congrats, she is beautiful. Love the arenosa's too. :lol:

Anyname yet?
default_smile.png

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congrats agian!

Latest posts

Back