First foal for Hawk Hollow Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
We had our first foal of 2009 and its a COLT, This mare has mostly fillies, I was alittle surprized. He is Handsome sorrel pinto ,mostly white ,with spot on one side , this mare had a filly few yrs ago, that looked alot like him.

We are still working on formal name, and his barn name will be decided this weekend, we are race fans and name our colts after who won the cup race after a colt is born , last yrs colt was Kyle ,after Kyle Bush. So I hope my driver does well and not my husbands. Here are few pictures , still wait, about 1/2 hr old, will get better ones, dried off and outside soon...JANE

th_colt3-1.jpg

th_colt7-1.jpg

th_colt4-1.jpg

: Wow! I really like his markings! Congratulations!! Will be looking for his updated pictures!
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Neat way to pick the barn names for your colts!!
default_smile.png

He's so cute and love the way he's marked, congrat's!!!!!! TJ

here are a few dried off pictures, will get better ones soon..JANE

th_006-1.jpg

th_002-1.jpg

th_005.jpg

th_004.jpg

th_003.jpg

Congratulations on your "racey" little guy!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary,

you never know, did you notice he looks like Piglet, it her half brother..JANE

He is a cutie! We are race fans too. So I will be hoping his name will be Ryan! For Ryan Newman! Congrats! Sheila

We already had a rocket for Newman, smokin for Steward, Mikey for Waltrip and Klye for Bush. I wouldnt mind seeing Jr do it this weekend..JANE

CONGRATS JANE!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Oh boy and he's a pinto! Gotta love those pintos.[/SIZE]
default_yes.gif

Back