First foal for 2006 at MINI h FARM

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
GIRL! The filly fairy made a quick stop last night at 2am. Textbook delivery and mom and baby doing great. I love it when everything comes together perfect! She tested with the pool test strips last night ready, so we put the equipage on her at 9pm, the first time it went off at 2 she was down and pushing. Quickest mare stare we ever had :aktion033: I wasn't going to post until I had some better pictures but tonight we had to be in town at my daughters school for an academic awards banquet. Sooo decided to use a picture from last night until I can get some updated dry ones. Here is our daughters foal (she is the one who paid for the stud fee and picked the stallion out), no name yet but her dad is Erica's stallion "Little Kings B T Buck Bandito" and mom is a former show mare of ours "Cottontails Pooh Bear", who is also dam to our Reserve National gelding . She has one blue eye and one dark one. Black mane and tail with the prettiest little bay head.

ef15eec0.jpg

Well let me be the first to congratulate you! What a little doll! She is so pretty! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Congrats on the new girl - Terri and Chasta (seems like Bandito got turned around as all the outside mares had little girls and my mares had boys :bgrin )

Will have to find time to come see her in person soon...

What a little cutie, Congratulations!

:aktion033: She is so pretty! CONGRATULATIONS!! :aktion033:

Joyce

Ah, I'd recognize that as a beautiful Bandito girl even if you didn't tell us who's the daddy! Congratulations, Terri and Chasta! She looks wonderful
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

I lover her!!!! She is a doll and mom looks very lovely, get a pix of her too when u take new ones.

[SIZE=14pt]OH She is a cutie! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

wow what a pretty girl glad everything went well!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on a pretty filly!
default_wub.png
: Like the easy deliveries! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back