First Express Colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Five little girls and last night a little guy. His name will be Lucky Harts American Ex It. He is so tiny, for us anyway. If you want to see day old pictures you can go to this address. http://gallery.me.com/luckyhart#gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures don't work for me either - darn dial up!!! Congratulations on your healthy colt though - I bet he is as handsome as the rest of your boys
default_laugh.png

La Verne - WOW I agree he is awesome! Those Express foals really do "it" for me ...
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thats a Nice colt....you did it, my first thought was there's a Lucky Hart foal.

Hah - I thought you had the Filly Fairy tied up and stashed away in a trunk! Nice baby boy Renee - but then I have my "Granny glasses" on
default_biggrin.png

Stac
default_saludando.gif

Wow! He definately has that "Lucky Hart" look! I still see one of your babies in my future. Can't wait to see pics of all of them. I have been checking in on your website lately hoping to see SOMETHING! Congratulations Renee!

Well isn't he just "the man!" I love him! What a great start for your foaling season!

OK Renee since I didn't win the bid on the stallion auction BE LOOKING hard at those girls for me!!!! When you find the winner I'm coming to see her
default_smile.png

Congratulations!

BTW, Junie is probably going to foal in the next few days. Keep your fingers crossed for a healthy (filly, colt, tall, short - whatever you're hoping for !)

That good old Junie. I'd kind of like a boy. If it could look like her last year colt. He is so colorful and sweet. Team maybe.

Thanks for nice things said about the Express colt. Just had a bright bay Express girl within the last hour.

Granny get your ticket. I told the old boy your were going to come see him.

Back