finally,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
got a call from an attorney i interviewed with a few weeks ago. he is offering me part-time, 2-3 days/week, whatever hours i want to work. it's perfect! my take home pay will be only a little bit less than what i was getting for 4 days/week so i can't complain. his other secretary is a WORKER!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
hope i can get used to that! LOL! i'll cover for her in november when she is on maternity leave, too. his practice is both civil and criminal, he's a youngish guy, mid 40's and a real go-getter. he has a very good practice so i'm looking forward to a nice change!

my last day with liz is 6/30. mike said to take a few days off and start work for him after the july 4th holiday. works for me!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!! I think you are the kind of worker employers would fight each other for!!!

thanks, jill. i take a lot of pride in my work and i'm almost obsessive about things being perfect.

the other jobs i was interviewing for turned out to be duds only because the employees are union and i don't live in that county and i'm not about to move away from my little paradise where purple petunias pop up out of nowhere!!!
default_smile.png

I'm not surprised somebody snatched you up Charlene because good workers are hard to come by. I'm really glad everything is working out for you!!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

BTW, I think it's awesome that year after year, Gary keeps sending the purple petunias to let you know he's still with you.
default_wub.png

congrats Charlene! Thsi does sound perfect for you. Good Luck with the new job.

Missy
default_smile.png

AWESOME! That sounds like you'lll be very happy there!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back