Finally the Log Jam is Breaking Up ! *PHOTOS*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

Reaction score
We have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for our mares to foal. This week we had a record five mares all 340 or more. Finally two gave them up, with three more still keeping them a secret!

We have had only one other palomino foal many years ago. Here is the first foal by our black frame sabino pinto stallion Pacific Celebrity, and out of Pacific China Blue a smokey black mare.

Named Pacific Baileys Irish Cream! Two Blue eyes!

We will be testing him for both the frame and the sabino pinto genes. He is a dark palomino. Carmel colored. He has white jagged up his legs so we are pretty sure he carries the sabino gene, especially with the color around his eyes.

Rted.jpg
Lted.jpg

RtHeaded.jpg

Then on Friday night, Canterbury My Fair Lady, a solid buckskin mare, gave us this jewel! The sire is Magic Man's Color Prints, a bay frame sabino overo pinto stallion.

We named him Pacific Painted Prints.

I think he is a buckskin frame sabino pinto, with blue eyes. He has dun markings on his shoulders. White markings on his neck and on his legs.....Very Cool!

We will be having him tested soon.

Rted-1.jpg
Lefted.jpg

Head2.jpg

I have always adored dilutes that have blue eyes! This was a wonderful gift to have the blue eyes on these two!

Three more foals due now for you Mare Stare watchers
default_new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Handsome fellows

I love blue eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on two beautiful, colored boys with blue eyes! Certainly worth waiting for!!

Pam

WOW!! Love those colours! Many congratulations on two super boys
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Congratulations Joanne. They are both very nice and well worth the wait!

Beautiful babies, Joanne!

Congrats on them,

Beth

Back