Finally some halfway good pix of our 1st appy colt of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
I announced him already but my camera had broken and had to use fuzzy awful pix. So look out everyone here comes LOTS of pix. This is the colt that came head 1st no feet and we had quite the time getting him here alive. I had to keep pushing him back in to try and find feet, but by the time we got him here he was bonded with us. He sees a person and comes running to get scratched and is just a joy. This is one happy little horse!

galabartcoltRUNextendedBEST12208.jpg

galabartcoltRUNfrontdustGOOD12208.jpg

galabartcolttrotGREAT12208.jpg

galabartcoltrungathercloseGOOD12208.jpg

Here he comes, look out Momma!

galabartbothcoltbacklegsGOOD12208.jpg

Look at that face what a bad boy!!! 0nce more, Look out mom!!

galabartcoltattackmom3rd12208.jpg

Yep Im full of it!!!!!

galabartcolttrotstylishGOOD12208.jpg

See why he is Mr. Personality?

He's toooooooo cute!! Reminds me of our colt last year, same amount of white and the cute little slash for a star!

Such a CUTIE!!!

I see that "twinkle" in his eye...love them mischevious boys!!!
default_wub.png

Nice pics Jen!

Congratulations on your 2 new beauties!

He sure is full of himself. Going to give his mom a real run for her hay isn't he! Absolute Doll Congrats!!Joyce

I just love the baby boys -- that twinkle in the eye gets me every time
default_wub.png

Stac

I just love the baby boys -- that twinkle in the eye gets me every time
default_wub.png

Stac

Yep he has that twinkle for sure!!! You can see how proud he is of himself. There is no doubt he knows he is all that and more.
default_yes.gif

To answer everyones questions I think he will be named Hairicane Mr Personality since he is such a ham. We can call him Percy. His sire is our fewspot/snowcap blk appy Bart and Bart is also the sire of our new appy filly just born this week. I announced her birth on the main mini horse forum. Bart is most likely going to be a very busy boy this year since he is producing such nice foals.
default_wub.png

What great pix of an awesome baby boy! So glad you were able to get him delivered safe and sound! He's a sassy looker for sure.
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

Oh wow he is just a cuty!!I love moms expression in them haha. Congrats on your new camera and a gorgeouse little foal!!!

Latest posts

Back