Finally got a few show pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
Here are three of the horses that Samantha showed. Didn't get good pictures of everyone, she had 7 there including the two that Randy Hart trains.

But here is our weanling filly Ravenwood AJH Imperial Destiny just shy of 6 months old in her first show.

eviefletcher.jpg

This is the filly we have been having alot of success with this year. Honeysuckle Knoll Sundances Analisa.

lisafletcher.jpg

The last picture is of our 2 year old gelding Knells Spin To Win. He is the biggest horse we have at 33 inches.

spinfletcher.jpg

We have been blessed with meeting alot of new friends this year, its been a tough year even with the horses and the shows. Audie would have been proud of his little horses.

Wow you got some really good pix of them!! Good job! They look great.

AND I know Audie would be/is very proud of Samantha and you too.

They look awesome Karen!
aktion033.gif
Samantha is doing a great job!

Beautiful pictures, Karen!!!
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

It's got to be double the pride for you -- proud of your daughter and proud of your horses
biggrin.gif

aktion033.gif
All wonderful but that Destiny sure takes my breath away. Love a good black.

[SIZE=14pt]Karen, you are doing what he wanted you to and I know he knows.... Congradulations and what great pics.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Your horses are all really nice! Those are good pictures too. Glad you are doing so well with them. Love that little weener filly though. She's a knock out. I bet she'll be winning a lot for you guys.

Congradulations on your successes with all of your babies. Yes, Audie would indeed be VERY proud of both of you. How is it that your horses just keep getting better and better?

Congradulations on your successes with all of your babies. Yes, Audie would indeed be VERY proud of both of you. How is it that your horses just keep getting better and better?

Oohhh, look at all the pretty horses!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
Congratulations. Samantha looks to really have the knack!

Great pics Karen. It was great seeing you and samantha again. Are you done shopping for new ones yet??? Ya'll have bought up some good ones!

Hey Karen
biggrin.gif

It was great to finally get together at the Julep Cup this weekend!:aktion033:
aktion033.gif
Sorry it took so long to rub shoulders but as you know how busy shows can get.

The horses look great!

See you an Samantha showing again soon!

Chandler

They are beautiful Karen! I hope you and Samantha have a great show season with them!
smile.gif
((((hugs)))) Bec

Latest posts

Back