Finally getting there!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Iceton

Reaction score
We bought our current house early this summer and it had the shell of a barn that the previous owners had been building for their race horses. We bought it and they left it unfinished because they knew we had minis. So we took this:

thenewhouse018.jpg

thenewhouse001.jpg

thenewhouse003.jpg

And now I have this!
default_smile.png

fartherthantheocean008.jpg
(where they had room for three 12x12 stalls for big horses we have 6 minis horse stalls :p )

fartherthantheocean015.jpg
These are where the open space was in the middle picture above...^^

fartherthantheocean013.jpg

fartherthantheocean010.jpg
(sorry its a mess still not perfected yet, and where that big pile of hay is in that room to the very right will eventually be the goats room, but right now we need it for hay storage...)

And the outside is a red and white traditional barn, pictures of that another time...it was pitch black out when I took these, thank goodness for flash! I am in love with my barn, much thanks to my daddy for making it so perfect! <3333

wow ..its very cool , it looks open and airey , and has an overall good feel. Maybe because "dad" helped make your dream barn come true...I am very excited for you . Next spring you will be sitting in there at a little table with some friends drinking a little wine and watching your little horses.

Looks great!! Love the style of it..

We've been building a barn since July (I believe, I've lost track of when we started!) Doing it all ourselves from leveling the ground on up
default_wacko.png
Outside is done, now just slaving away on the stalls
default_rolleyes.gif

I love your barn. We have been trying to figure out just what we wanted to build. I dont have a big budget, and wanted it simple enough we could build ourselves. Yours looks like it would fit the bill to a T.

May I ask what size is the barn? and do you have a sketch of how the inside is layed out?

Thanks guys, I am so happy with it. I believe it is 40x60....I am pretty sure I will ask Dad when he gets home but I am pretty sure its 40x60. Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back