Finally finishing our mini barn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangerranger

Reaction score
The Exact Center of CA, 3,158 mi from the north p
IMG_21041.jpg

IMG_21511.jpg

IMG_21501.jpg

For those that rember, my wife and I were hit by a drunk in may of 07. since that time we havent been able to finish alot of projects. this is one that has sat unfinished all this time. its had a tarp roof since then. but now after repairing my neck , shoulder, and wrists Im finaly able to finish this one. when I started the plywood was new. next I need to finish the cart I started. DR.

IMG_21041.jpg

IMG_21511.jpg

IMG_21501.jpg

For those that rember, my wife and I were hit by a drunk in may of 07. since that time we havent been able to finish alot of projects. this is one that has sat unfinished all this time. its had a tarp roof since then. but now after repairing my neck , shoulder, and wrists Im finaly able to finish this one. when I started the plywood was new. next I need to finish the cart I started. DR.
It looks good so far, post pictures of your progress
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Im happy to hear your feeling better. If your nice barn is any indication...you are feeling alot better!! It looks great and I love the looks of your location. Keep the progress pictures coming...we love seeing barn constructions here too!!

Heidi

Latest posts

Back