FINALLY finished my jumps!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
Dusty my 3 yr old (who had NEVER jumped before) only refused the gate, and water but with the second go round did them all.

Tweet did them all the FIRST time (she's such a good girl).

There is one other jump in the far right corner its a wall just couldn't get them all in the picture. I forgot to take a picture of just it alone. It's a thick piece of styrofoam sheeting (4" thick) painted like a brick wall, and attached the same way as the gate.

course.jpg

gate.jpg

water.jpg

brush.jpg

WOW Great Job!! I want some of those Perty Jumps :new_shocked:
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you very much for posting these pictures. We're building some jumps and this will certainly give us great ideas!

Instead of returning PM's on all the questions. I thought I would put them on the forum in case someone else wants to make them.

Backwoodsnanny: the ones not in pails are done with step in electric fence posts. I got mine from Premier Fence Co they were the only white ones I could find. They are really sturdy with a long spike that you just step into the ground with the stirrup.

Backwoodsnanny & Reble the pole cups are made with a plumbers T fitting I sawed off the top of the long part. These "cups" will allow the pole to fall if they are hit.

Oh!!! You did an AWESOME job! Those are really beautiful and you should be very proud!!!

thumbs-up2.gif

Latest posts

Back