Filly with Cleft Pallat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla221444

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know we let our little filly go over the rainbow bridge today
default_no.gif
It was the only humane thing to do for her, we had second opinons, and no good outcomes. Such a sweet little filly that will be dearly missed. Momma is doing alright, we left her with baby for awhile until she calmly left her side. She has her horsey and human friends to help her with her loss. Rest in peace our little angel filly.
default_bye-sad.gif

At a day old...

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

I am so very sorry for your loss! God speed little one
default_bye-sad.gif

so sorry to hear of your loss, what a sweet little filly, hope her mummy is doing ok she looks gorgeous!!!

rest in peace little girl,

hugs and kisses being sent you way
default_wub.png

Cassie

So sorry for your loss. Rest in peace little beauty
wub.gif

That's such a hard decision. Bless you for making it and blessings to the filly's momma. You gave her time with her baby and I feel she appreciated that.
default_wub.png

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little one....its hard to make decisions like this even when you know in your heart it is the right thing to do..shows you are a strong and compassionate person....

I am so very sorry for your loss,
no.gif
It must have been a hard day for all of you. I think you already loved her a lot before she was even born, and then made a loving decision for her. Hope her mother gets along okay.

I'm so sorry!
default_crybaby.gif

You gave her time and tried so hard for her, gave her every chance. {{{Hugs}}}

Kayla, Im sorry, you did all you could do and in the end you had to make the most difficult decision. You did all the right things from the minute she was born...now shes at peace.

I'm so very sorry. Hugs to you and her Momma.

RIP Little one - your time here with us was short but know that you were loved so very much.

Oh dear. This breaks my heart. I cannot imagine how devastated you must feel. I'm so sorry for your loss. Is this common in Minis?

Lizzie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back