Filly Fairy released from AR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharron

Reaction score
McCall's Roxie Cody delivered a beautiful Silver Bay (at this time, could possibly go grey) filly last night. My first impression of her was "where did Roxie keep all those legs hidden, and look at that length of neck!!!!"
default_yes.gif
Hence her barn name of "legs"! Will try to post photos when she has unfolded a bit...This is another daughter of Hidden Image FMF '02 MP POY, that is destined for the show ring, and the futurity. Hoping she will follow in her brothers hoof-prints. We have 2 possibly 3 more Image foals arriving in the next few weeks, and are anxiously waiting for our first Pour the Wine babies. D & S Butterbean is also expecting 4 foals, as I think 2 of his mares slipped or missed altogether.

Thanks Belinda for turning the Filly Fairy loose to visit us...and hoping the rest of the foaling season for everyone is uneventful, with nice healthy babies!

Sharron

Congratulations, Sharron! Looking forward to the unfolded pics.
default_yes.gif

I won't be needing the filly fairy for a couple of weeks, so she is free to travel for a bit here. But then she's going to have to come back to Oklahoma!
default_wink.png

Congrats Sharon, I am sure she will be a real looker.. Ok NOW RELEASE THAT FAIRY
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
she needs to fly very fast
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
as I have two more bagged and waiting on her return...
default_please.gif
default_please.gif

LOL..

Congratulations Sharron Can't wait to see pics. The filly fairy flys very fast and can make it to many locations quickly. I need her back here in a week or so. Fly fast filly fairy and make all of us happy.

Congrats Sharron on "Leggs" can't wait to see the pictures!

I have to let you know that the Filly Fairy slipped in to see us on monday morning before I left for work. We had a very small Shetland filly out of Michigan's Two Tone Taffy, her first. This one looks just like her daddy and will be silver too. She looks to be about 20" tall and will be Foundation sealed. Will try to post pictures soon. Expecting another next week (just in time for Kelli's wedding on March 1st).

Karen

Ok Sharon , You held her Just a little to long. As while I was in here telling you to let her go, and for her to fly very fast.. That Darn Colt Fairy beat her here .. :DOH!

But on the other side of this note..
default_wub.png
What a beautiful Buckskin with stocking legs Boy we got.. And he also has lots of Legs !! Really pretty head , big eyes... Will send pictures as soon as he dries off and unfolded all those legs..

Once again another Text Breakfest Delievery...
default_yes.gif
Ate her breakfest and then laid down and foal.. Guess they want that last bit of energy from morning food.. LOL !!!!!

Congrats! Now don't ya'll trap that filly fairy up there too long.........I need her back for the 1st of April!
default_wink.png

Not to worry all...she has left our house and didn't make it to Belinda's in time...maybe she will be there for the next birth
default_laugh.png
...Carin...I hope to be done with her by April
default_aktion033.gif
...going to be a busy March around here, have several in the "get ready" foaling pasture...just brought 4 more in besides the 2 that were already there.

Joining Sharrway Statuette, and Sharrway She's a Honey (both bred to D & S Butterbean) in the foaling pasture are: Adjoining Acres BJ in foal to Hidden Image FMF for a full sibling to Sharrway Hidden Splendor; Sharrway Sweet Specialti double registered ASPC/AMHR in foal to D & S Butterbean also double registered; Michigan's Dancing Spirit a Bon Jon Running Fawn daughter in foal to Pour the Wine for his first foal
default_new_multi.gif
; and for this trip, Sharrway FameNFortune, ASPC in foal to D & S Butterbean.

Still left to bring in are AG's Miss Print, & RFP Closer This Time, both in foal to Pour the Wine.

Then on the mini side left to bring in: Jandt's Miss Bright Light AMHR/AMHA bred to D & S Butterbean, for a full sibling to the snow white filly of 2007, we are going to see if lightening strikes twice! Unfortunately Sharrway Sierra, lost her foal for 2008, and Sharrway Blaze of Glory came up empty also...I am sad that they won't be foaling, but think I will have my hands full with the ones that are due to arrive...so rest assured, we have turned the filly fairy loose for the time being, will let everyone know when we need her back! Did I say I need my head examined!!!!

Sharron

Latest posts

Back